At Sparkline, we’re not interested in being ‘the smartest guy in the room’! We want to be a trusted partner, strategic asset and integral part of our client’s business. We are a small team and at our strongest when we leverage each other’s strengths. We roll up our sleeves and move at lightning pace to get the job done!
- Passion for digital and data, and the value it brings to both consumers and businesses
- Dedication to become a value based partner, delivering above and beyond client expectations
- Humility to work with integrity, good intent and transparency
- Curiosity to explore the possibilities and the opportunities from the information you are given
- Creativity to see beyond the answer and use insights to effectively reach potential customers
- Fail Fast, Learn Faster it’s about progress not perfection
- Entrepreneurial in attitude and action, effortlessly innovating and adapting
- Embrace Change - ‘It’s not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, but those that can best manage change’....that’s Charles Darwin by the way!
At Sparkline, we are in the people business! Our Digital Data Analysts are passionate about helping our Client’s use data to develop a multi-view of their customer and deliver improvements across the customer journey to achieve competitive advantage and amazing customer experiences.
Our Analysts build a working knowledge of the Client’s business, leverage industry knowledge and analytics techniques to provide creative solutions to solve real business problems. As a passionate storyteller you can present your insights in the form of a narrative. You are comfortable across all communication channels and can tailor your message to help cross functional stakeholders connect with the bigger picture.
Be a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive when working independently or collaboratively taking on the following core responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing ETL scripts, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc.)
- Creative analytical mindset with the ability to think ‘outside of the box’
- Develop key reports, dashboards and presentation decks on measure KPI performances for numerous clients across the digital industry.
- Provide key insights to optimize ROI performance and identify learnings for future ROI
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed and be seen as a trusted advisor and consultant to our valued Regional customers
Core Technical Requirements:
- Ideally a degree in the fields of Computer Science or Digital Marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and present the information with attention to detail and accuracy for reporting and communications.
- Prior experience in consulting is a bonus, to be able to offer clients clear insights into their data with a commercial lens to understand the business impact/opportunities
- Previous Stakeholder Management experience would be a distinct advantage, ideally external stakeholders
- Exposure across Verticals of business that would be deemed ‘digital first’ would be ideal with a clear understanding of the complexities of Digital Customer Journeys
- Understand the MarTech landscape and expertise in the main channels of online acquisition; Advertising (Search Engines, SEO, SEM, Bid-management Tools, AdExchange etc), Marketing (Display, Content, Email etc), Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.), eCommerce and optimization (A/B testing tools).
- 2 years working knowledge in Big Query or any other SQL instances would be preferred along with any other programming languages used in data cleansing, gathering and engineering projects such as R/Python would be a distinct advantage
- Working knowledge in BI/Visualization tools such as Data studio/ Power BI/ Tableau is beneficial.
- Certified in Google analytics (required) and/or Adobe analytics (preferred)
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of a second language language (such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Bahasa) is preferred